Frequently asked questions
What are the ingredients of the adhesive?
Our adhesive is formaldehyde and latex free and Cyano-acrylate based.
What products should I use to take care of my eyelash extensions?
– Oil free makeup remover (oil free)
– Protective Sealant (applied every second day to form a protective barrier against natural oils & pollutants) Extends the bond of the adhesive
What is the refund policy?
Can eyelash extensions be removed?
Yes absolutely. They must be removed by a Lash Technician using a specially formulated removal solution specific to the adhesive that has been used. It is a simple and quick procedure. Please do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself as this will cause damage & premature removal of your natural lashes.
When to avoid eyelash extensions?
– Eye infection
– Cosmetic eye surgery
– Rapid eye movement
– Eyes that are quite sensitive
How often should I get touch-ups?
Eyelash Extensions last between 4-6 weeks, depending on your natural lash cycle and aftercare. B & B by Vera Salvo recommends 2, 3 or 4 week infills to keep them looking full, depending on your lash cycle and aftercare.
What are the before and after care for eyelash extensions?
Before Your Eyelash Extensions
- Remove any eye makeup/contact lenses
- Do not wear waterproof/resistant mascara or liquid eyeliner for at least 48hrs prior your appointment
- Do not tint, perm or curl lashes with a clamp curler at least 48hrs prior your appointment
- Do not use oil near eye area, inc: oily make-up remover, cleansers, eye cream, sunscreen, etc, near your lases for at least 24 hours prior your appointment
- Please advise if you have: Eye infection, conjunctivitis, sore/swollen eyes, recent laser surgery, etc
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
- Keep lashes dry and away from heat and steam for 24/48 hours
- Use oil free make-up remover, cleansers, face/eye creams, etc
- Do not perm or curl extensions with a clamp curler (Heated eyelash curlers are safe to use)
- Do not use waterproof/water resistant mascara or liquid eyeliner
- Avoid rubbing, pulling, sleeping on, touching and brushing your extensions
- Do not rub your face with a towel, instead gently blot and allow lashes to dry naturally *Do not attempt to blow dry your lashes
- Mineral make-up, sea water, tears, excess sweating, oily skin, sunscreens, etc, can also affect the bond, so try to avoid or use extra care with these where possible
- Daily cleaning is required - we will tell you how.